- Shop : min 8°C
- Home : Keep in the refrigerator, not freeze.
Quality and Maturity :
- A mature green and white has a round shape smooth, and thin skin.
- It’s tight texture, juicy crispy has a sweet, mild taste Has a unique smell
How to Eat :
- Aubergine is one of the important ingredients in Thai kitchen. Whether it is fried food or curry dishes like green curry, wild curry, spicy curry, curry curry, all have aubergine as a complement.
- Its can be used to cook various menus and eat fresh as vegetables
Availability Calendar Victoria
Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Tray – prepared