- Keep Cool min 0°C – max 5°C
- Baby corn will keep well for a few days in a refrigerator.
Quality and Maturity :
- The color of the pod is yellow or cream.
- The complete pods will have a sort of roe that is straight, not broken, easy to rot and not too old.
- The pods must have no marks, no scraps.
- The pods are fresh and not wither. Not through water immersion
- Through cutting between the steps and the pods
- It has a sweet, crispy taste
How to Eat :
- Baby corn is a cereal grain taken from corn (maize) harvested early while the stalks are still small and immature. It typically is eaten whole – cob included – in contrast to mature corn, whose cob is too tough for human consumption. It is eaten both raw and cooked. Baby corn is common in stir fry dishes.
Availability Calendar Victoria
Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec