Dragon Fruit – White
- In the shop: min. 8° C – max. 10° C
- At home: 14 days at 10C, 90% Relative Humidity.
- Ethylene sensitivity: low
- Ethylene productivity: low
Quality and Maturity :
- whole with fruit stem and/or part of the stem attached not longer than 2 cm
- fresh , firm
- free of abrasion and bruising marks rendering it unfit for consumption, no deterioration or rotting
- clean, practically free from any visible foreign matter
- free of splitting or crack affecting dragon fruit flesh quality
- practically free of pest affecting the external appearance of dragon fruit
Preparation Eating and Usage
- Cut the fruit in half lengthwise.
- Cut each half into two pieces.
- Slice lengthwise into four pieces.
- Eaten fresh,added in fruit salad and made juice.
Availability Calendar Victoria
Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Loose – Box
Tray – prepared