- Keep refrigerated at 7-10°C with relative humidity of 90-95% up to one week.
Quality and Maturity :
- The shape resembles that of fingers growing out of a centerpiece.
- The middle part is more swollen than the head and bottom part.
- The inner part has a range of colors and aromas.
How to Eat :
- Generally either grated (most common) or sliced very thin for cooking.
- Often used in curry pastes, fish dishes but also with beef and rice or as a general aromatic vegetable.
Availability Calendar Victoria
Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Box 1-2 kg
Plastic film-wrapped tray
100g, 200g and 500g