- In the shop: min 0°C – max 3°C
- Ethylene sensitivity: High
- Ethylene production: None
- At home: min 0°C – max 3°C and keep in cool storage
Quality and Maturity :
- Lemon grass is the main raw material for making of various kinds of foods such as, it is tamarind chili paste Spicy Chili Paste, Curry Making, etc.
- Because lemongrass will help add good smell to food or that product.
- Moreover, lemon grass is an important as a medicinal plant that nourishes the body because there are many adventage as well
How to Eat :
- Using lemongrass to make essential oils, mixed with Carrier oil and applied to the skin will help relax the muscles. Cured from cramping.
- To make a tea, Green apple lemongrass juice
- To cooked for Thai Dish such as , Tom Yum Kung , Roasted Chicken with Lemongrass, Fresh Lemongrass Shrimp Salad
- To quench the smell of fish and meat.
Availability Calendar Victoria
Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec