- Store in a cool, dry place up to one year.
- Or at room temperature (20-27 °C) for a month.
Quality and Maturity :
- The tiny round balls with rough, wrinkled skin of berries on a vine.
- Most are black, but there are also green, white and even pink peppercorns, which have slightly different flavors.
How to Eat :
- Usually grounded and used as garnish on top of salads and pastas.
Availability Calendar Victoria
Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Plastic film-wrapped tray
30g, 50g, 100g and 500g