- Store at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the refrigerator at 1-13°C in 85-95% relative humidity for up to 2-6 weeks.
- The flesh can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
Quality and Maturity :
- A firm, green, tightly spaced spiky on the outside, although the spikes are not sharp.
- A softer outer rind and will give off a very fruity aroma.
- When the whole fruit is boiled, it gives sweet, sticky and faint sour smell and also has a texture similar to chicken.
How to Eat :
- A meat alternative that can be used in tacos, burritos, curries and stir-fried dishes.
Availability Calendar Victoria
Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Box 3kg, 5kg and 10kg
Tray – prepared
Plastic bag 200g