- Keep refigerated at 3-10°C with relative humidity of 90% for about a month.
Quality and Maturity :
- Creamy in color and starchy texture which is similar to taro roots.
- Young lotus roots can have a light purple or white skin.
How to Eat :
- The younger roots are tenderer and used for fresh culinary purposes whereas mature roots are preferred in dried form.
- Lotus roots can be sliced and braised until sweet and tender in soups, stir-fried or sliced, blanched and chilled to garnish salads.
Availability Calendar Victoria
Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Box 1, 3kg
Plastic film-wrapped tray